Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome to Teresa B. Gift and Home

Teresa B. Gift and Home is an upscale gift shop in Hunt Valley with over 3300 square feet of home gifts and decor, hostess, baby, mens, and wedding gifts as well as jewelry, and a variety of Baltimore Ravens goodies.  We've been around for almost four years and love to help our customer's find exactly the right gift for EVERY occasion.


I'm Julie, the owner. The store's name comes from the former owner, I bought the store almost 2 years ago and I've been in gift heaven ever since!  I'm a wife and mother and avid tennis player who used to work in corporate America but dreamed of opening a gift store.  When the opportunity arose to buy an existing gift store, I jumped at the chance and the rest is history!  


My favorite part of owning Teresa B. is the chance to connect with customers and form those great relationships.  Nowadays, almost everyone is online, so I decided to take the plunge too.  What better way to get instant feedback??


You can find us on our Teresa B. facebook fan page, on twitter @TeresaBGift and here!  Please follow us, friend us, and fan us...we'd love to hear what you think and of course, there will be special perks for our online friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment